Save the date of the next #techcityonsea event 30th November 2017
THE networking event for Essex based Tech companies, Start Ups and Freelancers. Novembers event will have a focus on exporting tech nationally and globally! This event is free to Essex and London based businesses.
The aim of the Tech City-on-Sea concept is to promote the growth of local businesses in the ‘techie’ field and encourage enterprise in the local area. The focus of our event in November is promoting the Southend tech sector nationally and internationally- Tech City-OVER-Sea!
- 3D FilaPrint …Return with their phenomenal array of 3D print technology and fascinating samples! Come see the pinball machine that has been entirely 3D printed right in the heart of Southend!
- Barrons – Leigh based accountancy practice, Barrons, return to offer up free accountancy advice that is orientated toward the needs of you and your business!
- BEST Growth Hub – Is offering free business advice and support and options for funding for any tech businesses.
- Blatella – Local video production firm, Blatella, will be showcasing their equipment as well as their past productions.
- CityFibre – CityFibre is the UK’s largest alternative provider of wholesale fibre network infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Cities. Southend is the newest Gigabit city on their growing list, offering speeds of 1000mps to businesses in Southend!!
- D&A Media – Are returning to showcase their state-of-the-art video conferencing facilities and smart screens.
- Escape Live! – Escape live will be showcasing one of their innovative new transportable mini escape games for you to challenge yourself with on the evening!
- Essensys – The world’s leading workspace software & IT platform returns to demonstrate their SuperFast internet connectivity!
- Hoppily – Will be showcasing their state-of-the-art beer-based-business with algorithms developed in collaboration with the University of Essex.
- Leigh on Sea Brewery – Essex’s newest brewery, Leigh on Sea Brewery will be providing a keg of Pale Ale for the evening’s festivities. It’s not a beer and pizza night without local beer!
- Miru 3D – Local tech firm Miru 3D create amazing 3D maps, which allow viewers to truly engage with a space whether it be a sports centre or a multi-million pound yacht!
- Natwest – The high street bank will be returning to offer free banking support for businesses as well as showcasing their new accountancy platform.
- Onecom – Onecom is the UK’s largest independent business telecommunications provider delivering fixed line, mobile, Unified Communications and connectivity solutions.
- Sharp – Sharp has been inventing one-of-a-kind products and solutions that benefit society and business for more than 100 years. Sharp returns with their Smart screen technology to show off to the crowd!
- WorldPay – Worldpay is a global leader in payments processing technology and solutions for our merchant customers. The firm will be showcasing their latest POS equipment and software.
- Ian Dudley (Customs Network)
- Robert Greenfield (Assured Safety & Risk Management Ltd)
- John Tingle (Department of International Trade)
- Gary Townley (Intellectual Property Office)
- Billy Haynes (Miru 3D)
With thanks to our partners…
Book your tickets to attend the event below