New to running your business : Learn the art of networking.
“I had never heard of networking before I set up my own business. I am originally a teacher and business networking is part of another world. If you set up your own business, you will be encouraged- forced, may I say- to network and networking is essential to your business and success.
However there will be hurdles along the way, including being afraid of speaking in front of others, choosing the right groups for your business and making the most of your time and money, as well as avoiding burning out when networking which I did in my first year in business.
Why not come along to learn from me and with me and to get my best tips about networking.
My current business, Public Speaking Demystified is about helping others to be confident with their communication skills and I will help you to become more confident with networking. In this interactive and practical course, you will be able to find out about :
- What is networking and how it can benefit your business?
- Business groups: how to choose your best groups for the growth of your business and to make sure you do not spend too much money!
- Mindset : are you ready to network and how to get yourself ready, from employed to self- employed mentality.
- The pitfalls of networking and how to avoid them
- The 60 seconds pitch : What to say at business networking
- Presenting for your first presentation at your best networking meeting: best tips on how to get organised.
- Speaking for your business as it develops: events, courses, videos, social media : The best platforms for your business
Helene is the founder of the 5 keys to unlock your speaking, her own
signature to help you communicate with ease and the author
of The Power of Outrageous Expression. Her work is about
supporting your presentation skills and your authentic communication
for your business, at work and in your life in general. She works at Anglia Ruskin University as a trainer, facilitator and coach, for Linden Learning, an educational consultancy and for local schools. She also runs her own courses. She is very active with Winning Women, a networking business group originally based in Leigh. She co-run Winning Women Chelmsford with Rosemary Cunningham. You can find her at helenemusso.com